Buying or selling a home is one of the most crucial financial transactions of your life. In what can be a confusing and sometimes difficult process, it pays to leave as little to chance as you can. But with the help of a professional, you can navigate unknown territory with ease.
To fill the specific residential needs of homebuyers and sellers, the Residential Sales Council of the National Association of REALTORS® instituted a class of expert real estate professionals: the Certified Residential Specialist (CRS®).
Every CRS has undergone a rigorous, specialized course of detailed training, aimed at making residential transactions as smooth and worry-free as possible.
1) Membership in a local Board, State Association, and the National Association of REALTORS®. Every CRS is part of a much larger network of real estate professionals.
2) Successful completion of the courses leading to the Certified Residential Specialist designation - one of the most successful residential real estate educational programs in the country. Every CRS is a real estate professional equipped with special expertise, thanks to advanced study in listing, selling, investment, taxes and more.
3) A history of demonstrated sales performance through the documented execution of residential sales transactions. What this means is that when you work with a CRS, you're working with someone who is more connected, more knowledgeable, and more experienced.
1) A professional designation of residential specialty, the highest in the country.
2) A higher level of education in residential sales.
3) Professional affiliation with thousands of other real estate professionals on the local and national levels.
4) Up-to-the-minute industry information, with respect to taxes, investment, legislation, and other areas of critical importance.
5) Local market knowledge - special residential expertise unique to your area.