About Jim Kazakoff
BORN IN CANADA, Jim’s education took him from his home in Victoria, Canada, to the Sorbonne, in Paris. After graduating with a degree in education, he began teaching. After many years in the classroom, Jim relocated to Texas, where he found a career in which he could utilize the skills he had cultivated as a teacher — patience and the ability to
That career was real estate. Soon after obtaining his Texas real estate license in 1985, he discovered his way of working with people and his high standards made him an instant
AFTER 20 YEARS of building heart-felt relationships with hundreds of clients, Jim’s wife took a position in Boston, and so he said good-bye to his many client-friends and relocated to Boston where he earned his Massachusetts real estate license. Over the next period of years, Jim obtained licenses to practice real estate in Missouri and Ohio, and in Massachusetts. Jim liked to joke about having licenses to do damage in four states; but his clients will tell you otherwise!
JIM SERVED as President of the Greater Lewisville Association of REALTORS® and was elected its 1997 REALTOR OF THE YEAR. He has also earned these coveted real estate designations – ABR, CRS, and CNE. He has also served the Texas and Boston communities as a volunteer chaplain, ministering to prisoners in the state and county jails.
TODAY, JIM continues to work with buyers and sellers alike; however, his new client base now embraces builders, developers, and investors. His specialties now include multi-family properties, over-size lots and rehabs, as well as single family homes and condominiums.
HE IS MARRIED, has two grown children – Brian and Kylara – and 3 grandchildren. Brian is a massage therapist in New York City and Kylara lives and works in Florida.
Whether you are a buyer or a seller, you should be looking for more than a friend or stranger you “connect with”. You want someone who will not only “look out” for your best interests but one who knows how to negotiate in your best interests. Informed clients will not only seek out a REALTOR with the ABR and CRS designations, but will also demand a Certified Negotiation Expert.
Jim has relied upon client satisfaction and word of mouth advertising over the years – a business model with a “By Referral Only” mindset – which, has kept Jim busy through the years
A person who is available when you need him.
A person who keeps you informed through every step of your sale or purchase.
A person who is well educated in negotiating research and follow-through.
A person who is polite and a pleasure to do business with.
A person who is trustworthy and will look out for your best interest.
A person you can count on through every step of your sale or purchase.
A person who is well educated in negotiating research and follow-through.
A person who will return your phone calls and answer your questions in a timely manner.
A person who protects his clients from undue risk.
Understanding & Tenacity
A person who is available when you need him.A person who will not give up
Why Choose Jim?
1. Fierce loyalty to his clients has earned Jim an impeccable reputation for providing the highest level of service to his clients.
2. At the forefront of innovation and technology, Jim brings fresh and creative solutions to each transaction.
3. Quality of service means paying attention to every detail in the purchase and sale process.
4. Jim freely shares his market knowledge with his clients each step of the way.
5. Freedom from the corporate bureaucracy which strangles agents tethered to franchise companies gives Jim the ability to react immediately to circumstances without having to wait on permission to do so.
6. Jim answers to his clients, and not to a company’s board members or stockholders.
7. Local market knowledge gained from showing and selling in most of the towns and neighborhoods which comprise the greater Boston Metroplex, ensures that Jim is showing or listing property in markets he knows and understands.
1. Target marketing is part and parcel of Jim’s professional marketing skills. Recognizing the demographics of potential buyers helps target them more precisely.
2. Proper positioning and pricing within the local market are critical to a successful sale.
3. Jim approaches your property valuation audit from two perspectives: that of a historical perspective and that of an appraisal perspective using acceptable practice techniques combined with relevant current conditions.
4. Technology is a major part of the real estate business and utilizing it properly and to the fullest extent is crucial. Jim combines proven strategies with unique campaigns that may include Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and of course, YouTube.
5. Proper exposure to gain the desired buyer audience is only achieved with a diverse strategy. Many buyers are overlooked when the lazy agent’s efforts are confined to a simple posting in the MLS which you have no doubt been frustratingly exposed to over and over again; but Jim doesn’t take a limited approach to marketing… even in the MLS.
6. Jim maintains an excellent standing/reputation with other agents by his fair and ethical practice in each transaction while not losing sight of the duties of his fiduciary agency relationships – whether dual or single.
7. Networking is a valuable tool in exposing your property to a wide and vast audience. Jim participates in local broker open house “tours”, attends community functions, and maintains relationships that help foster mutual success. Your property listing will be on the local brokers’ open house tour.
8. Communication is key to client satisfaction. Jim adapts to what works best for his client, whether it’s answering a question by phone, email, text, or messenger.
We just wanted to drop you a note and let you know how very much we love our new home and neighborhood and feel we got a terrific deal due to your efforts. When we first tried to sell our home under a different Realtor, we were unable to do so; nor was the agent able to locate us the home we wanted to buy. We were very specific about our needs in that it had to meet not only our budget needs, but our aesthetic ones as well. We did not want to feel "fenced in", and our new home has a magnificent view. It is even more beautiful than I thought we could manage financially, but you made such a good deal on it, we are now the proud owners.Ed and Sandy Kelson
If you are looking to buy or sell a home and want an honest, trustworthy individual who upholds an integrity level second to none then the person to call is Jim Kazakoff. Jim has proven himself over and over again as a top-rate individual who only looks out for the best interest of those whom most realtors call clients but whom Jim calls friends. Jim was willing to work with a schedule that was convenient for our family whether it had to be early morning or late into the night. Jim has always been there for us no matter the time. Jim made buying our first home seem to be an easy task. That was due to the fact that Jim did a lot of the work behind the scenes.Brad & Lisa Davis
Buying and selling a home at the same time can be pretty traumatic at times, unless your realtor is Jim Kazakoff, ... really. Jim, the list of reasons why I will, and have, recommended your services is long. Although the outcome is pretty hard to argue with - sell at market, buy below market - it was your approach to marketing, knowledge of the market, attention to detail, advice and patience during the process that made the experience bearable, and even... occasionally... enjoyable.Bill & Angie Barton
I can assure anyone that I am very happy with the professionalism and honesty of Mr. Kazakoff. Without a doubt I recommend him as a very outstanding realtor. The business transaction with Mr. Kazakoff has created a wonderful friendship; even as the years have passed he still keeps in touch with me. He has had wonderful family events every so often with all his clients past, present, and future. He has created a community of neighbors that I am very much pleased to be a part of. I feel lucky to be able to have a friend to help me in the future if I ever decided to sell my home or buy a new one. I highly recommend Jim Kazakoff not only as a realtor, but also as a friend.Julio & Noemy Alfaro
I would just like to say that Jim Kazakoff is quite simply superb. I have had dealings with many different realtors in my life, and Jim is not only the finest, but is so far beyond those others as to be in a class all by himself. I couldn't possibly recommend him more strongly. He gave me untold hours of his time during three different periods of time over a 2 year period, never once concerning himself with anything but my best interests. Thank you so much, Jim! I hope we can stay in touch and remain friends. All you have done for me has meant the world! Thanks...Glenn Schaefer